- chocolate, dark chocolate, or white chocolate chips1 1/14 CupsYour choice and drizzle the resulting bowled dessert with the left over chocolate is key!
- Coconut Oil2 Tablespoonsmake sure you do not use fractionated coconut oil it will not harden
1. Put 4 cups of water in a double boiler.
2. Place the second pain on top with chips.
3. Begin heating the water to a boil then reduce the heat.
4. The chips should be melted enough to slowly put in the oil until the chocolate is smooth.
5. Remove from heat.
6 Blow up the balloon to the desired size.
7. Place the balloon into the chocolate making the bowl shape.
8. Place the bowl and balloon on a cold surface (marble or a cookie pan that has been place in the fridge) to provide a flat bowl like base
9. Let cool.
10. Pop the balloon.
11. Add ice cream, fruits, any desserts that work in a chocolate bowl and drizzle with infused chocolate. Enjoy!!