- Sugar Free Kool Aide (Unsweetened or Artificial Sweetened)3/4This is optional but will get you a dark color and full flavor
- Raspberry Extract1/4
- Food Coloring1/8Optional
- Lemon juice1
- Infused Glycerin1/2
1. Combine the “Kool aide”, Blueberries, and water strain off the liquid.
2. Add glycerin to remaining liquid being sure to have 2/3 cup of liquid.
2. Mix in gelatin on medium low to medium heat until dissolved and remove from heat.
3. Using a dropper place into molds.
4. Place in freezer for 5- 10 minutes or until set.
5. Pop out of molds and enjoy!
Great for a sugar free option!