- Sugar Free Kool Aide (Unsweetened or Artificial Sweetened)3/4 TeaspoonsThis is optional but will get you a dark color and full flavor
- Blueberries3/4 Cups
- Water1/3 Cups
- Gelatin3-4 Tablespoons
- Raspberry Extract1/4 Teaspoons
- Food Coloring1/8 TeaspoonsOptional
- Lemon juice1 Tablespoons
- Infused Glycerin1/2 Teaspoons
1. Combine the “Kool aide”, Blueberries, and water strain off the liquid.
2. Add glycerin to remaining liquid being sure to have 2/3 cup of liquid.
2. Mix in gelatin on medium low to medium heat until dissolved and remove from heat.
3. Using a dropper place into molds.
4. Place in freezer for 5- 10 minutes or until set.
5. Pop out of molds and enjoy!
Great for a sugar free option!