- frozen mango chunks1 1/2 Cups
- whole-fat plain yogurt1 1/2 Cups
- Infused heavy whipping cream1/2 Cups
- Infused Very fine Sugar1 Teaspoons
- Cardamom1/2 Teaspoons
- CBD or DELTA8 ISOLATEDosage depends
- Garnish: Sugar leaf and a sprig of mint1 each
1. Add all the ingredients into Blender and set to ice crushing. Blend for 30-45 seconds, or until frothy.
2. Serve with a sugar leaf and sprig of mint.
This Mango 🥭 season we want to highlight our favorite fruit with this Mango Lassi. The key to a perfect and fruitful mango tree is to cut the mango cotyledon from the husky shell case and plant it stem up in moistened soil in a place that is sunny but also not too slanted. We learned this the hard way after having not only one mango tree but two! A Haitian mango tree and a red mango tree on a 90 degree slope in the beautiful US Virgin Islands. These two trees although they took a moment to retrieve the trees nectar set us on a frenzy to enjoy and propagate as many mangoes as possible! Every season!! So I’m honor of our favorite season we present to you the Mango Lassi! If you like this one post it in the comments and let us know your favorite infusion. Grow with us!