- Canna Infused Whipping Cream*2 Cups*or Coconut Milk for Vegan Recipes
- Sweetened Condensed Milk*14 Ounces1 can is 14 oz *Coconut Sweetened Condensed Milk can be used for a Vegan Recipe
- Vanilla Extract*1 Teaspoons*This where you can make it any flavor you like! INFUSED Cookies, Gummies, Chocolate Shell, Glazed Strawberries, what ever you like!
1. Place a freezer safe lidded bowl or ice cream maker bowl and mixing utensils into the freezer overnight in preparation for best results.
2. Infuse heavy whipping cream being careful not to overheat and let cool overnight for best results.
3. Whip heavy whipping cream into stiff peaks.
4. Slowly add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla (or other flavor!) until combined but do not over mix for swirl look.
5. Pour the vanilla ice cream base into a freezer-safe bowl.
6. Wrap with plastic wrap ensuring the top of ice cream is touching the wrap.
1. Freeze the bowl and ensure that there is less chance of melting and successful no churn ice cream.
2. An ice cream maker will make this recipe better but it is ok to try it without the tech.
3. Dressing the top with fresh fruit or chocolate syrup will look and taste amazing.
4. This recipe is great as a Vegan Recipe base if you are into coconut ice cream.
5. Let us know what you think!