- Granola4 Cups
- Infused Honey or Agave Nectar1- 2 TeaspoonsYour choice sweet or fat
- Optional- Infused Oil or ButterDashThis is used to butter the pan and also provide another infusion point
1. Heat a large pan on the stove. Lightly the pan with infused butter or spray (optional)
2. Add honey and evenly coat the bottom of the pan to ensure when granola is added honey is uptakes evenly.
3. Pour in granola 1-2 cups at a time.
4. Mixing well and gently.
5. Let cool on a waxed pan.
6. Check out our Granola Bar recipe… Up next
It is optional to use the butter and or oil.
Another option instead of honey is glycerin, coconut oil, and you guessed it butter!