- chocolate, dark chocolate, or white chocolate chips1 Cups
- Infused vegetable oil2 Tablespoons
1. Place chocolate chips and oil in a microwave safe bowl.
2. Heat on HIGH in 30 second increments, stirring after each, until smooth (about 1-2 minutes).
3. Gently stir in 2 tablespoons of infused vegetable oil until blended smooth.
4. Use as a topping or a magic shell on cold items.
Alternate Double Boiler Method
1. Put 4 cups of water in a double boiler.
2. Place the second pain on top with chips.
3. Begin heating the water to a boil then reduce the heat.
4. The chips should be melted enough to slowly put in the oil until the chocolate is smooth.
5. Remove from heat.
This is a great infusion that can be used on ice cream Sundaes, cake pop dipping, fondue, and hard shell topping.
***Be sure not to burn the chocolate.***
This is not tempering chocolate.