- coconut butter6 Ounces
- canna coconut oil or butter2 Ounces
- vanilla extract1/2 Teaspoons
- peppermint extract1/2 Teaspoons
- maple syrup, coconut sugar, or honey3 Tablespoons
- mini muffin or candy cups, opt
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a food processor or mixer.
2. Scoop mixture into a ziplock bag.
3. Coconut butter and coconut oil will begin to melt at 76°. If your coconut butter mixture is melted you’ll need to refrigerate it for 5-10 minutes so it firms up.
4. Cut the tip off one of the corners of the bag and squeeze button size drops of coconut butter onto a parchment or wax paper lined cookie sheet, or pipe into mini muffin cups. Once you’ve used up all the coconut butter you’ll want to put the buttons into the refrigerator to set up.
5. After they’ve hardened, remove them from the sheet or peel off paper cups and dip in medicated chocolate and place back on sheet.
6. Chill until set. Store in a container in the refrigerator or freezer.
Potency and dosage are on you, buddy-o.
(v, gf, paleo, raw)