- Tortilla Chips1 bag QuartsThe thicker the chips the better. We use corn chips.
- Cannabis Cajun Seasoning1/2 Cups
- Infused Oil1 CupsYou will not need all of this oil but it will help to fill the spray bottle to have more than you need.
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees;
2. Take the Chips and lay them out on a large pan.
3. Take the oil and place it into a spray bottle.
4. Spray the chips evenly on one side.
5 Gently and evenly sprinkle the seasonings on the chips.
6. Flip chips over carefully being sure not to break any.
7. Spray the chips on the other side and sprinkle the seasoning on the chips.
8. Place them in the oven til crisp is regain up to 25 mins.
9. Taste and enjoy.
These chips are extra spicy but no one ever complains so let us know how you like them in the comments. Too hot? Or just right?
Spray bottle is optional but will make you job easier and the chip coating apply more evenly.
If more seasoning is required sprinkle on but it is not necessary to spray oil again but it can be done for extra strong chips just be sure to re crisp at the 200 degrees.
Nacho Cheese Recipe to come Vegan or No?