- Infused Butter3/4 Cups
- Infused Granulated Sugar1/2 Cups
- Infused Brown Sugar1 Cups
- Eggs2Egg substitute can be used instead, that is what we do to reduce animal harm.
- Vanilla1 Tablespoons
- Salt1/2 Teaspoons
- Flour2 Cups
- Chocolate chipsWe infuse ours using our magic chocolate shell recipe, freeze, break, and add infused chocolate to cookie dough.
1. Mix wet ingriedients and eggs.
2. Mix all dry ingredients. Hold chocolate chips til we’ll mixed.
3. Add ingredients together and mix using mixer.
4. Add chocolate chips and mix until they are thoroughly mixed into cookie dough.
5. Evenly measure cookies into balls and store in freezer until cookies set.
6. Bake cookies for 10- 12 minutes or until “done” at 350 degrees
JInstead of balls cookies can be rolled into a roll and cut with a sharp knife into discs and cooked.
Each infusion point is optional to make less strong cookies use only one “car”, infused butter.
Like ooey gooey chocolate chip cookies?
Add 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder and a 1/2 cups of more chocolate chips