- Infused Vegetable Glycerin10 MillilitersTitrations or Siphon off the top of glycerin and use the clearest portion of your glycerin for this recipe.
- Water24.5 OuncesUse ware that has been placed under the full moon and was moved before the light of day, alkaline water, lemon water, soda water, infused fruit water or just plain water for this recipe.
1. Add glycerin to water 5 ml at a time, gently swirl to infuse with the water and glycerin, water should remain clear.
2. Add last 5 ml of glycerin to water and gently swirl to infuse with the water.
3. Refrigerate and enjoy responsibly!
Full Moon light infused water will give you a celestial buzz. This mixture should remain clear but can have a small amount of sweetness which will pair nicely with fresh berries, cucumbers, lemon, any tea, the Italian syrup, and if you created yours with soda water you can make a pretty amazing wine spritzer.
For the full effect take pure, clean water and place in bottle. Put bottle under the full moon (3 days before or after the full moon for full effect) and remove before sun rise.
The water will have get a light earthy but sweet taste. Try a few drops of essential oil, berries, or mint leaf infused ice cubes for a cooling effect.