- Fruit choose one or many for a fruit punch syrup6 CupsPeaches, blueberry, soursop, strawberry
- Sugar2 CupsOptional sweeteners agave, infused sugar to amp up the amount of thc cars
- Infused Vegetable Glycerin1-3 Tablespoons
- waterEnough to cover fruit
1. Combine fruit, and sugar in a sauce pan, add enough water to fill to half way up fruit depending on pan you are using.
2. Cook until very soft and all sugar is dissolved on medium heat.
3. Turn off heat and carefully strain the fruit and sugar mixture through a sieve.
4. Add glycerin and mix thoroughly.
5. Let cool and store in refrigerator.
To use this in soda add a table spoon or go your taste to soda water.
Top shaved ice for icees, snow cones, and slushees.
Add to candy as a base or slater on top of pancakes or shortcakes for some extra fun.